Developer website: MacAppStudio
Live Desktop is an awesome app which makes your desktop come alive with stunningly high-quality live and animated themes instead of the boring wallpapers.
- Bring your Desktop to Life - Live Desktop makes the Mac desktop alive with amazing live themes. Say good-bye to boring wall papers and experience the way desktops for Mac should be.
- Touchbar Support for MacBook Pro - Switch the live themes by a simple touch or swipe in the awesome touch bar provided in the new MacBook Pro.
- Awesome Live Themes - Experience a waving flag, pristine water wall, ripling river, sandy beach, roaring lion, and even raindrops on your screen. All themes are live, animated, and are of the highest quality.
- Experience Live Audio - Most of the live themes have audio integrated in them. Just click on a button to enable or disable audio in the Live Themes. Now you can also listen to the rippling of the rivers, song of birds or raindrops.
- Great Companion for Creators - Live Desktop is a great companion for creative professionals who wish for a totally different environment to encourage the flow of thoughts, ideas, art, or words. Live Desktop takes you to a different environment in a click.
- Beautitul App to Control Themes - Live Desktop provides a beautiful interface to view all the live themes and also the option to download other new themes that are not available locally.
- Seamless New Themes Addition - In addition to the existing themes, new themes are added continously as they are created. New themes will reflect automatically in the app and there is no need for an app update.
- No Battery and Performance Impact - Live Desktop is very carefully crafted and fine-tuned to run on a very low-resource footprint, and will not affect your battery, CPU, or performance of your system.
- Launch on Start - You can configure Live Desktop to launch on start so that the app is launched automatically everytime the system starts, and is ready in the menu bar.
- Instant Reach - Live Desktop is always available in the menu bar if you enable it to launch on start, and can be activated in a single click or by configuring a hotkey.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.11 or later