SpeedDial lets you call or FaceTime your favorite contacts and send iMessage / SMS messages to them from your Mac with Touch Bar support for new Macbook Pro. Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
- Call / FaceTime your favorite contacts with one click
- Send iMessage / SMS to your favorite contacts with one click
- Call / FaceTime / iMessage to any number or a contact in your addressbook
- Your contacts are on Touch Bar
- Menubar app: It is available all the time regardless of open app
- Auto-launch: When enabled, the app will be available everytime you log in to your computer
- Keyboard Hotkeys: You can open the app using Cmd + Ctrl + s (You can assign a custom hotkey too.)
- When the app is active, pressing keys from 1 to 9 will call the corresponding SpeedDial contact; similarly, Option + keys (1 to 9) will send iMessage / SMS to corresponding SpeedDial contact and Command + keys (1 to 9) will FaceTime the corresponding contact.
- Dark mode: It is available in both normal and dark mode themes
To take full benefit of the app, please make sure that:
- You have an iPhone with iOS 8.1 or later
- Your Mac has at least OS X 10.11 installed
- You have enabled "Calls from iPhone" in FaceTime Preferences
- You give permission to access contacts