Menu Calendar makes available under the menu bar a small calendar usable also for date calculation.
It is available from any application you are running.
How to use it:
- From inside any application you run on your Mac, Manu calendar is always available sitting in the menu bar.
- Clicking it's icon under the menu bar not it shows a small standard calendar that you can use to navigate inside any month and year.
- It makes available a small area under the calendar for date calculation, past and future.
- Add or subtract days, months, years in few clicks. Menu Calendar will instantly show the resulting day.
- Simplicity and effectiveness are the primary features of Menu Calendar.
- Runs and is available within any application you run from the menu bar
- Can run at user login
- Doesn't take precious screen space
- It's fast, it pops up in a fractions of seconds
- You can make date calculation in a single click (no typing required)
- You can have it always on your menu bar (optional launch at login)
- Simply and effective
- 3 different date result format (click to switch)
- PDF user guide included
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave and Dark Mode