Copy Fast is a simple and powerful application that let you copy instantly content of organized files to your clipboard in a single click, ready to be pasted in other documents.
These functionalities are available also while you are inside any other application.
Copy Fast can really boost your productivity.
Available after the launch in the right part of your menu bar.
What you can do:
- You can copy in a click a big text file from a full list of files of your choice
- Copy Fast keeps for you a list of all the files inside a folder you specified
- The list is always in the menu bar accessible from any application you may use
- Copy fast is for everyone that needs to frequently copy content form a collection of files
- You can use Copy fast from inside other application because its file list is accessible from everywhere
- Files can be organized in an hierarchy of folders and files and Copy Fast will create its menu according to it with submenus
- Option-select the menu and Copy fast will open the selected file using your preferred editor
- Copy fast resides always in the right part of the menu bar as a status menu icon
- It can be run at startup. No need to launch it manually
- You need to set it up one time only specifying the root folder containing the files
- Can reproduce the content of the root folder with submenus for subfolder
- Can define which document extension include or not
- Feedback of the copy to the clipboard via a popup info window
- Optionally opens file content with your preferred editor
- Show / Do not show extensions
- Fast and small launches in a blink
- Works also from the menu bar in backgrounds
- Accessible from any application you use
- Can be set to run at startup. You will have it always ready in the menu bar.
- Works on macOS 10.10 Yosemite and successive
- Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave and successive