Intermapper is a network mapping and monitoring software tool for Windows, Linux, and Mac. Both user-friendly and flexible, Intermapper provides network administrators and engineers with real-time visibility into your entire network, offering valuable information on the status of network devices and traffic.
- An issue where incorrect icons appear has been fixed.
- An issue with Mac OS CPU utilization has been resolved.
- An issue with false alarm notifications under certain conditions has been resolved.
- An issue has been resolved when the Flows server encounters more than 256 VLANS.
- A number of stability enhancements have been added to Autodiscovery.
- OS X 10.9 or later