Developer website: Flagsoft
sdspeed lets you verify the integrity of a flash SD card or USB device. You can test not only SD (secure digital) cards, but also USB flash drives, even hard drives that are connected via USB. It also provides benchmarks, such as the speed of a memory card, an SD card speed test, a flash card read-write test, and SD-card speed or measurement of micro SD performance. It is the only product that measures the read and write rate, testing every bit of your SD memory card.
- Added: beeps after finished test (optional)
- Added (experimental): write speed min and max values
- Added (experimental): prepared export write values as CSV for a spreadsheet graph like Excel, Calc, or Numbers (but you have to copy and paste this manually now)
- Added: Allow printing the result, just hit cmd and p
- Changed: Have to change the name again, because they crippled it. Requires to be less or equal to 30 chars, instead of 50 chars. Think also about other language like french which have a longer wording for the same...
- Added (experimental/not working): Start / Stop capability. BUT it does not work right now. Solution: You have to quit to stop a running test.
- OS X 10.7 or later