Oh My Rainbow is a simple desktop application that lets you create a rainbow as a picture.
- Let the application save lists of colors.
- Control such properties as radius, width, length, blur, opacity, rotation to customize a rainbow.
- Drag and drop a picture directly onto the canvas view to use as a background picture.
- Save a rainbow as a picture (BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF) to your disk.
- Choose Save Settings under Oh My Rainbow to let the application save settings.
- The application supports the fullScreen mode.
- The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13" MacBook Pro)
- Languages: English only.
- Application file size: 28.9 MB.
- The application comes with a built-in 16-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under Oh My Rainbow whenever you need to see it.