SubRosaSoft Disk Copy is a well-rounded and very easy-to-use backup and cloning system. It can create bootable copies of startup drives, manage synchronization of volumes, handle incremental bootable copies, and support scheduling for automated processes.
SubRosaSoft Disk Copy supports multiple backup modes:
- Clone - Creates a bootable clone of your Mac volume.
- Synchronization - Only new and updated files are copied from your source to your destination during a backup.
- Incremental Snapshots - Backs up your most recent changes, and retains older versions of files that you can retrieve, if needed.
- Scheduled Backups - Perform automated backups at times convenient for you.
Written specifically for OS X 10.9 Mavericks and later, SubRosaSoft Disk Copy includes powerful features that give you greater control and flexibility over cloning, backup, and the duplication of data:
- Easy-to-use interface - The application’s single-window design makes cloning and backing up a simple process.
- Extremely fast incremental backups - Instead of cloning an entire drive, this feature adds only new or updated files to your destination.
- Filtering capability - Allows you to exclude files from a backup.
- Stop and Resume - Interrupt a backup and start it again later.
- Save your backup settings - Use Disk Copy’s scheduling features to create automatic backups or to save settings for manual backups you can run when needed.