Note: TripMode 3 works only for the upcoming macOS Big Sur. If you run on Catalina or earlier, please download TripMode 2.
- The new Live Monitor allows TripMode 3 users to oversee the traffic of all apps in real-time, making it easy to identify excessive or unexpected data transfers. The TripMode 3 window can be detached from the menu bar and moved around, it is the perfect companion in day-to-day use.
- The all-new App Inspector adds privacy insights, by revealing any data transfer activity from or to 3rd party servers, helping users block apps that interact with suspicious domains.
- Historical Reports, available when TripMode is turned off, allows users to instantly check how much data was used in total and per app in the past.
- Advanced users can now also allow all newly detected apps to access the Internet, making TripMode 3 much more flexible for users who just need to block a few apps, and allow all the rest.
- TripMode 3 is fully taking advantage of the speed, efficiency and design of Apple’s newest Big Sur capabilities, including Network Extensions, SwiftUI, and a revised design, powering TripMode’s popular Profiles, Traffic limits, Scheduler, Hotspot auto-detection, and more.