Projektor is a sophisticated OS X application to present PDF slides in a smart way. This covers the case where you created your slides with LaTeX Beamer and therefore only have a PDF version of the slides.
- It disables your Mac's sleep mode during presentations.
- Auxiliary displays are automatically recognized.
- The main and the external display are listed with their current resolution.
- If an external display is detected, its location in relation to the main display is shown.
- For rehearsal purposes, the application shows you the presenter view on your main screen, if no external display is attached. This supports practicing your presentations with the same view you will have during your real speech.
- There is also a LaTeX-style file available which lets you create a notes file which will be displayed alongside the slides.