Developer website: Brothers Roloff
SyncBuddy is the easiest backup sync available for your Mac. Designed by the makers of FolderWatch, this new app was built from the ground up to provide simple ONE-WAY sync. It's not meant to replace complex syncing apps like iCloud or Dropbox, but instead offers an extremely fast and reliable way to automatically back up your photos, music, or other important folders to another place on your computer or external/network drive.
Syncing Made Simple:
- Add a new Sync by pressing the "+" button
- Select a "source" folder and a backup "destination"
- Click Preview to verify the results you expect
- Press Sync and you’re done!
- Safely preview changes before syncing
- Exclude files based on size, file extension, or select them manually
- Automatically syncs to the schedule you choose
- View real-time stats & activity
- Gorgeous and easy to use
- Intelligent: only copies files that have changed
- Optional menu bar icon for 1-click syncing
- Integrates beautifully with OS X Notification Center
- Scheduled syncs should be more predictable as you can now specify the "next sync" date/time - which is used to calculate intervals
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.10 or later