Developer website: hummersoftware
Image Exif View is a useful tool to view the metadata (Exif, IPTC) stored in image files. With dragging file(s) to Image Exif Viewer or icon on the Dock, You can easily view and compare the metadata of image files you taken by cameras or smartphones.Time-Limited Special Offer
Support most image formats:
- jpeg, png,dxv, cr2, crw, mrs, tiff, dng, nef, pef, sr2, srw, orf,
- pgf, raf, eps, xmp, gif, psd, tga, bmp, jp2 and so on.
Visible GPS geolocation and camera information
- You can easily find where you token your photo on th map in
- Image Exif View; You can also see the visible camera setting when taken this photo, in the Exposure tab.
- Just type to search what you are interested in metadatas
- just type the key words of the metadata tag or anything you are
- interested in metadata, Image Exif View will show you the results in
- red color, so just type to find what you want.
Easy to compare to image's metadata
- you can open many images by just drag images to the icon on the Dock,
- to compare the difference between images. You can conveniently drag
- image on the image viewing to replace it.
Copy the Exif information for further use
- you can easily copy the image's metadata to further use.
- Update for the latest Mac OS 10.11
- Solve GPS map can not access network
- OS X 10.7 or later