VideoGIF makes it easier than ever to create animated GIFs by trimming any part from a video/movie. To get started, just add a video from your video files or from your Web cam. You can easily adjust color, apply filters, crop, and resize the video clip. You can also add text, adjust the GIF frame-rate, and see the result instantly in the real-time preview. And greatly improved in version 2, you can add stickers, freely rotate stickers and text, manage overlays, etc. When you are satisfied with your result, you can save the GIF in Finder, or share it with friends via Tumblr, iMessage, Mail, etc.
- Two options to add videos: take a video instantly with Webcam, or add from video files
- Trim any part of the video as you like
- Support inserting and editing text
- Free to manage overlays of stickers and texts -- freely set their opacity and adjust layers
- Customize the frame range for stickers and texts. You can decide the start frame and end frame that will display the sticker/text.
- Adjust GIF speed and view it instantly on real-time preview panel. Besides, options of "Normal" and "Reverse" are available to let the GIF show sequentially or reversely. Easy customization and fine-tuning.
- Handy crop feature -- various aspect ratios are provided. You can also enter exact pixels or drag the handles to manually crop it.
- Resize the GIF to display better
- Add wonderful stickers to refine your GIF
- Rotate texts and stickers at will
- Fine-tune the GIF saturation, hue, exposure, and contract, etc.
- A full supply of popular image filters including vintage, sepia, black-and-white, etc.
- Support quality optimization of final GIF. Convenient saving and sharing options
- Save in Finder
- Share via Tumblr
- Share via iMessage (only for OS X 10.8 or above)
- Share via E-Mail