-> NOT free. It costs $9.99 up front.
-> DANGER! This version of Elmedia Video Player contains and uses Adobe Flash Player plugin version 126.96.36.199 from June 7, 2018. This version of Flash contains the following security flaws, some of which are CRITICAL:
• CVE-2018-5007 - Type Confusion, Arbitrary Code Execution
• CVE-2018-5008 - Out-of-bounds read, Information Disclosure
• CVE-2018-12824 - Out-of-bounds read, Information Disclosure
• CVE-2018-12825 - Security bypass, Security Mitigation Bypass
• CVE-2018-12826 - Out-of-bounds read, Information Disclosure
• CVE-2018-12827 - Out-of-bounds read, Information Disclosure
• CVE-2018-12828 - Use of a component with a known vulnerability, Privilege Escalation
• CVE-2018-15967 - Privilege Escalation, Information Disclosure
• CVE-2018-15978 - Out-of-bounds Read, Information Disclosure
• CVE-2018-15982 - Use after free, Arbitrary Code Execution
• CVE-2018-15983 - Insecure Library Loading (DLL hijacking), Privilege Escalation
• CVE-2019-7090 - Out-of-bounds read, Information Disclosure
Adobe Flash is the single most dangerous 'professional' piece of software on any computer platform, specifically because of its consistently important and critical security holes, some of which have been exploited in-the-wild. This is one reason Adobe is discontinuing Flash as of January 1, 2020. Adobe itself always recommends that Flash users remain up-to-date with the latest version of their Flash plugin. IMHO it is IRRESPONSIBLE for any software program to include the Adobe Flash plugin without keeping it immediately up-to-date. That is blatantly NOT the case with Elmedia Video Player. As such, I'm giving it ½ star. It deserves zero.
* Grateful thanks to tehabe for pointing out the presence of the Adobe Flash plugin in Elmedia Video Player.