Developer website: GuyMarandon
VoicePicker simplifies the use of the speech synthesizer included in OS X. It is particularly useful when reading texts in different languages which require frequent changes of voice: it is no longer necessary to modify the system preferences for each change. To read a text, just select it and drop it on the voice you want in VoicePicker's window.
- Select up to 25 voices, set their speed, customize their name, etc.
- Read any text dropped on a voice.
- Read macOS clipboard contents (with one click).
- Choose between "Listen now" and "Save as audio file".
- Choose the format of the audio file created by VoicePicker: AIFF-C (.aiff) or MPEG-4 (.m4a).
- Keep VoicePicker always available: Choose the main window to be visible permanently or only when a key combination is kept down.
This application is delivered without any voice : it uses only the system voices (and eventually the third party voices) installed on your computer.
Note: Now requires 64-bit processor
- 64 bits version
- OS X 10.10 or later