Developer website: WorksByBurkes
HowMuchFabric is primarily aimed at quilters who like to design, but would prefer doing as little math as possible.
HowMuchFabric asks for a figure type:
- or any of four types of Triangles
then for the finished figure size, number of figures, and fabric width. Click Calculate, and a report is generated showing:
- Cutting layout for the first four rows
- Cutting template size (HowMuchFabric adds the seam allowances for you)
- Written cutting layout instructions for the total number of figures
- and fabric requirements for that number of figures
The math is done for you! Save the report as a PDF, or print it and take it to the fabric store with you.
Note: The generated fabric requirements leave VERY little room for cutting error. If you think you need more fabric to allow for the way you usually cut, you will need to add a bit to the reported fabric requirement.
- Updated error message display for OS X Mavericks and later.
- OS X 10.8 or later