Developer website: Kenny Walker
Photoflow brings Instagram to the Desktop. You can view your feed, view popular photos, search for hashtags, browse nearby photos, and search for other Instagram users. Note: No third-party Instagram application--including Photoflow--is able to upload photos.
- Multiple accounts: Switch accounts with ease by opening the sidebar accounts drawer.
- Notifications: Receive optional notifications for new photos, likes, and comments.
- Gestures: Swipe to navigate; works with trackpads and magic mouses.
- Search: Search for hashtags and people.
- News: View recent comments and likes for your photos.
- Popular photos: View trending photos and videos.
- Nearby places: View photos/videos for nearby places.
- Videos: Photoflow has a native video player to expand and play videos.
- Fixed the bug that was causing multiple accounts to not work
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Version Downloads
- 10 Jan 2016
- Intel 64 / OS X