Arranged is a new app for the Mac that can split, position, and resize websites in a custom arrangement. Create any arrangement of web content you'd like, and save it for later.
- Pick Up Right Where You Left Off - Everything in an arrangement is saved for later with ⌘S. Open pages will be restored to that layout: Every URL, position, size, and scrollbar is saved.
- Keyboard Friendly - With full keyboard shortcut support, everything is at your fingertips: Split a page (⌘D), resize a page (⌘+ and ⌘-), and switch modes (⌘E) quickly.
- Two Modes, Infinite Possibilities
- In Edit Mode, set up your arrangement: Split any window vertically or horizontally, drag-and-drop local content or links, resize pages, and navigate web content.
- In View Mode, browse your arrangement: Distractions are out of the way. Content is front and center. Clicking on links will open them in your default web browser for further browsing.
- Works Great With Your Browser - Arranged complements your default web browser (such as Safari or Chrome). Create an arrangement to keep an eye on the best parts of favorite sites, build a custom status board, put feeds side-by-side, and much more.