Developer website: CameraSuite.org
Camera Suite for GoPro Hero allows you to control GoPro Hero 2, 3, 3+, and 4 cameras over Wi-Fi. It supports audio and video live streaming, media browsing, and a powerful scripting language to control the camera.
- Connect GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi bacpac), 3, 3+, 4, 5, and 6 cameras over Wi-Fi.
- Support for GoPro Hero 4 pairing.
- Control all important camera settings (including resolution, frame rate, camera mode, Protune, ...).
- Live video preview.
- Live audio and video UDP streaming server (for instance for streaming to VLC, ffmpeg, or other media players).
- View, stream, download, and delete media files directly over Wi-Fi.
- HTTP Command server to remotely control the camera via HTTP using a simple REST API.
- Added support for GoPro Hero 7 cameras.
- OS X 10.9 or later