Kuuvik Capture unleashes the power of tethered shooting with Canon's cameras, opening up a multitude of new possibilities. You'll benefit from working on a large screen, precise exposure control, and improved focusing accuracy -- a must for today's high-megapixel cameras. Besides being lightning fast at basic tasks, a handful of highly advanced composition and evaluation tools make Kuuvik Capture the leading Canon EOS remote control app available today.
- Live view on a higher level - No other app comes close to what Kuuvik Capture's live view offers. Starting with focusing assistance with real-time sharpening and peaking tools. Through intuitive navigation, focus pulling and alignment grid controls. And culminating in the three-point simultaneous split view that makes optimizing depth of field and focusing tilt-shift lenses a breeze. All the while consuming up to 5x less energy than other solutions.
- Rich automation toolset - From simple mirror lock-up and release automation, through 15-shot exposure brackets to 30-shot focus brackets, the app covers everything. You can freely combine brackets with the intervalometer and mirror lock-up, while the Bracketing Monitor oversees your settings and warns you about potential problems. You'll never want to revert to the camera's built-in automation features after trying Kuuvik Capture.
- Star the best, trash the rest - Culling a shoot is as easy as selecting the best images and let Kuuvik Capture remove the rest. And this even works on images shoot untethered, outside of the app. Like at a wedding or sports event. The fast image decoding and display engine allows us to skip time-consuming preview generation, which is a huge boon when working on thousands of images.
- A RAW shooter's best friend - Kuuvik Capture aims to assist you in creating the best and highest quality images possible. This is why we focus on working with RAW files only. The RAW histogram and clipping warnings help you avoid exposure issues, while the special Unitary WB brings RAW-like histogram capability to the untethered camera. Utilizing industry-standard XMP metadata means that your RAW converter will pick up where Kuuvik Capture finished its job.
- Full support with split view:
- Canon EOS-1D X
- Canon EOS-1D C
- Canon EOS 5DS (see system requirements above)
- Canon EOS 5DS R (see system requirements above)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 100D / Rebel SL1 / Kiss X7
- Canon EOS 700D / Rebel T5i / Kiss X7i
- Full support:
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 60D
- Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4
- Canon EOS 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6i
- Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i / Kiss X8i
- Canon EOS 760D / Rebel T6s / 8000D
- Canon EOS 1100D / Rebel T3 / Kiss X50
- Canon EOS 1200D / Rebel T5 / Kiss X70
- Basic tethering support:
Note: You may need to upgrade the camera's firmware to the latest available version to be able to use it with Kuuvik Capture.
Note: For detailed compatibility info please visit: kuuvikcapture.com