My Mind is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life - and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you.
My Mind lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, Mind Map can keep up.
- Create new nodes with one click
- Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
- Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
- Add images and links to files or webpages
- Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
- Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
- Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
- Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
- Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
- Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
- Search lets you find any node, even if it's hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets
- iCloud sharing: access your mind maps from MindNode touch on your iPhone and iPad or MindNode Pro on your Mac
- WiFi sharing: share files between your Mac and your iOS device over the local wireless network
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline.