AnyMP4 MXF Converter for Mac helps you import any MXF video to Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer, CatDV, Motion, Sound Track Pro, QuickTime Player, Adobe Premiere Pro CS, Adobe After Effects CS, and Adobe Media Encode CS 5.0/5.5/6.0. It highly supports MXF videos recorded by different camcorders like Panasonic P2 camcorders (PanasonicAG- HPX260MC, Panasonic AG-HPX393, Panasonic AG-HPX265MC, Panasonic AG-HPX600MC, Panasonic AG-HPX500，PanasonicAG-HVX200), Canon XF series cameras (Canon XF 100, Canon XF 305, Canon XF 105, Canon XF 300), Sony and others.
With this powerful MXF video converter, you can easily convert MXF to AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MPEG, WMV, and 3D videos, and import to Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer for further editing. Converting MXF file to special formats including Apple ProRes, Apple Intermediate Codec, and Avid DNxHD that highly supported by video editing software like Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer. Also you can put the converted MXF file on your iPad (iPad Air 2/mini 3), iPhone (iPhone 6/6 plus/5/5s), and iPod for playback.
- Convert MXF file to FCP, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer, etc., and to 2D and even 3D videos - AnyMP4 MXF Converter can help you convert MXF video to other popular video/audio format like AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MPEG, AAC, AIFF, MP3, and WAV, etc. Thus you can enjoy the converted MXF video on iPhone 6/6 plus/5s/5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad iPad Air 2/mini 3/Air/ mini 2/1, iPad 4, iPod touch, and iPod nano.
- Transcoding MXF to Video Editing software - You are allowed to transcoding MXF/P2 MXF file to any special video format like Apple ProRes, Apple Intermediate Codec, and Avid DNxHD for any Video Editing software including Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and Avid Media Composer.
- Customize your video to be personalized - This MXF Converter has multiple editing features for you to use, you can adjust the video effect, trim the video length, crop video length, and add watermark to the video, and also you can merge the video clips into a new single file.
- Set output parameters - Open the "Profile Settings" window; here you can easily set the video and audio settings like video resolution, video bitrate, frame rate, video encoder, aspect ratio, and audio channels, sample rate, audio encoder, audio bitrate as you like.
- Batch conversion - You can convert multiple MXF files to different video formats at the same time without any limitation, and the unique design and intuitive interface can make you finish all the conversion processes in unparalleled speed.
The quoted price is that of a lifetime subscription. A one-year subscription is also available.