Developer website: Talking Cucumber Ltd
Converter for Numbers quickly and easily converts Numbers 1.x (iWork 2008) files to Numbers 2.x (iWork 2009), allowing you to open those older Numbers documents in the latest version of Numbers or iWork. If you try to open a important spreadsheet--maybe some personal finance calculations or a business spreadsheet--you will get the error "This spreadsheet can’t be opened because it is too old". If you do not have "Converter for Numbers" you will need to install iWork ’09 first. This App will save you time and money.
- Batch conversion of Numbers 08 to Numbers 09.
- Fast, easy conversion. Using an enhanced process conversion is usually completed in seconds.
- We offer full support for this converter via our website.
- Open directly in the latest version of Pages, or assign a folder to convert to.
- Peace of mind that your old documents can still be used.
- All conversion is performed on your Mac. This App does not send sensitive information across the Internet.
- No arcane commands to learn or extra software to install
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Added support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Misc UI tweaks
- Improved conversion process
- Updated Sparkle update framework
- Fixed Keychain Access issue
- OS X 10.9 or later