Stream Player is lightweight internet stream player with several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window.
- Quick opening as a source of a media stream
either from OS X services and context menus or using drag-and-drop onto the application Dock icon, status menu icon, or any stream window.
- URL text or HTML source snippet selection
- local HTML files
- Full screen, always on top, and captionless player windows.
- Player window arrangement in tile layout, ideal for watching, for example, multiple web cams at once.
- Automatic stream title detection.
- Automatic, user-configurable embedding of well known video URLs as full sized window content.
- Automatic reopen of selected stream windows at Stream Player startup.
- Customizable sub-menu hierarchy to store streams in a structured manner, Watch Later, Favorites, etc. lists.
- Customizable application quit behavior, you can keep Stream Player in status menu or let it exit normally or automatically if all windows closed.
- Customizable web stream content behaviors, enabling-disabling navigation, context menus, editing.
- Ad blocking in stream contents.