DUMBO is an application which is able to hear the outside sounds when you listening to music through headphones.
Are you listening to music in your office or school by Mac? You can get much more work done when listening to music in the office, right?
But you didn't notice someone trying to speak to you. DUMBO solves all problems!
Super simple to use!
After running this application click "Enabled" on the menu bar, Dumbo will start picking up sound built-in microphone in Mac. You can hear the outside sounds through your music. You can't pick up soft sound but easy to catch if someone calls your name or a bell rings.
- Choose microphone (Input) for collecting around sound
- Choose redirection (output) which is collected around sound
- (This is possible for you to select not only microphone terminal embedded in Mac but also other terminal)
- Change volume for collecting around sound
- Change volume for iTunes when it's running
Application consideration and discharge:
- Input device required (ex. Microphone)
- Not guaranteed that DUMBO collects whole around sound
- (DUMBO's purpose is to be realized you around sound)
- Not guaranteed any damage with using DUMBO
- Not included a high function like a noise canceller
- Forbidden to use DUMBO with running speaker
- (Having howling in some situation and there is a risk of damage in your body and speaker)