HungryMe is a recipe manager for serious foodies, which is both simple and intuitive. Add, edit and delete your own recipes and categories. HungryMe can batch file import and export user-defined recipe. Such import and export permits the user to keep his recipe data in sync between HungryMe under OS X and iHungryMe+ under iOS, which now supports iCloud syncing.
- 90 preloaded recipes
- Snacks(4), Treat(30), Dessert(17), Veggie(14), Entree(23), Vegan(28), Soup(6), Sauce(10), All(83). Some preloaded recipes have multiple search categories.
- printing, including PDF printing
- search bar to quickly find recipe(s) with a given search string in their Name, Ingredients, Directions or Comments.
- menu export and both menu and Drag and Drop import of user recipes.
- text to speech support for all recipe text
- speed edit and then reimported user-defined recipe(s) in HungryMe this way:
HTML help using Mac Help Viewer.
full keyboard support.
navigate tabs using right and left arrows
- delete one or more recipe(s) in HungryMe.
- edit same recipe(s) in import text file.
- reimport same import file using drag and drop or menu .