Developer website: Pleasant Software
M! has all the features of the successful scaling slide rule, used the world over by organ builders, experts, and amateurs. In addition, M! offers straight-forward intuitive usage and all the advantages of modern computer programs.
- Easiest diagramming of scalings
- graphically (with mouse or pad).
- calculated (broken scales, addition constants, etc.).
- Comfortable analysis of existing scalings
- numerical input of scalings.
- import of scalings form other programs.
- Clear management of scales
- freely arranged stop list.
- multiple masking of scale curves on the graph.
- simple placement of commentary on the graph.
- Multiple readout possibilities
- graphs of scales in various combinations.
- spreadsheets of all measurements (deviance from mean, diameter, width of mouth, theoretical length, end compensation and much more) for values between C1 and c61 (also selectively, e.g. C-F#).
- export of spreadsheet as CSV
- export of diameter scales as 2D DXF
- copy and paste of spreadsheets (or parts thereof) in text programs.
- printing of scales (graphics and spreadsheet)
- Use as a documentation medium
- M! is available for the most important platforms (Windows and iOS coming soon).
- All documents created with M! can be opened by any of these platforms. The data files are byte compatible.
- Fixed an issue with changes in the document settings (refreshing the document's content)
- Fixed an issue with formulas in free columns (double letter references)
- Initial window position fixed
- OS X 10.10 or later