Developer website: Frogmind
BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition lets you experience the multi-award-winning action adventure of BADLAND like never before. Redesigned for Mac App Store, BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition builds on the stunningly atmospheric, hand-painted graphics of the original BADLAND with enhanced, above Full-HD visuals, completely redesigned controls, over 15 hours of single player campaign and awesome multiplayer fun for up-to-four players with local co-op and battle modes.
- Side-scrolling action adventure platformer with innovative physics-based gameplay
- Up-to-4 player local multiplayer awesomeness with co-op and battle modes.
- Single player campaign with 100 truly unique levels (about 15 hours of gameplay)
- 100 multiplayer co-op levels and 27 battle levels
- Full Game Controller support and redesigned, new controls with full left/right/up/down control over your characters.
- Up-to-4 players can play from a single keyboard (old-school style) or with any combination of keyboard and controllers.
- All levels have been modified for the new controls.
- Enhanced, above Full-HD graphics.
- Retina support
- iCloud support
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Note: Currently available for $2.99
- LEVEL WORLD added with over 40 000 player made levels
- Find good levels easily from useful new categories such as ‘Most played’, ’Top rated’, "Frogmind’s choice", etc.
- Check out fresh takes from categories like Indieception with levels mimicking Space Invaders, Framed, etc.
- New day added! Welcome to the Eternal Day with 18 levels and a new level added every one to two weeks
- Multiple controllers could in some cases change the controlled player
- The analog sticks of all controllers should now work
- Keyboard binding fixes
- Multiple smaller bug fixes based on your awesome feedback
- OS X 10.8 or later