Mindmap + PDF Notebook + Flowchart (was Mindmap Social Pro, then was MindupPro:BigDataManagement) is a fast and efficient mind-mapping app, supporting full keyboard-driven, Vim-style shortcuts.
It is really convenient that there is no need to switch input method to manage mind map by shortcuts (such as fold/unfold, delete, cursor moving, etc.) after inputing Latin, Greek, Russian, Arabic, Syrian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Ivrit/Hebrew characters in a thought node and you can continue to create or modify node by shortcut i/a/o/A/O and input characters with your input method because there is no change on your input method during the procedure of operating and inputing. We believe that this is the way to improve people's productivity. MindupPro:BigDataManagement can also present your contents just like keynote or powerpoint but in mind map style (try to press ? after running the app).
- Text/image/attachment/math/radial/bracket thought creation
- Multi-line thought breaks to single-line thoughts
- Merging thoughts to be a multi-line thought
- Import a map to be a branch of current focused thought
- Export the branch of current focused thought to a new map
- Bookmark/viewmark for fast moving of the cursor instead of only clicking on thought to set the cursor
- Mark each node on screen in view mark mode by a char or a string prefixed with 'a' or 'aa' and so on
- Then type the char or string to move cursor on the corresponding node
- Thought Attribute or SubText Attribute in a thought setting
- Export to PDF/PNG/JPG/SVG
- Searching even if it's folded
- Load/Save map from/to MongoDB; sync to MongoDB when opening a file if it's new; each operation synced to MongoDB
- Presentation mode present contents as Keynote or PowerPoint but in MindMap way (try ? after running the app)
- Multi-thought copy/paste among tabs
- Ctrl-Shift-N connect/disconnect to MongoDB
- Ctrl-Command-v paste image from clipboard
- Ctrl-Shift-H/J/K/L select substring in editing mode
- Undo/Redo (Command-u/Command-r) : works on all necessary operations (such as deletion, cut/paste, copy/paste, modification, property setting, thought creation, merge/split, etc.)
Note: While the software is classified as free, it offers in-App Purchases.