Jet is a calendar for those working across time zones. If you're a world traveler, have a remote team, or simply frequently check a world clock, you'll find this app indispensable.
Don't Convert Times in Your Head
- Easily schedule events across time zones.
- Glance at times for your remote offices.
- Add an event for your flight departures and landings.
- See current times and dates in all cities.
We wanted to make answering questions like this one much, much easier.
Traditional world clocks show that it's 2:15 PM here and 4:15 AM there. A good start. But what if you need to check another time, such as mid-day next Friday? Instead of showing just one time, we show a timeline. With all of the times shown side-by-side, conversion is as easy as just looking.
View Times for Multiple Cities, Side-by-Side:
- Simply scroll up or down -- no need to tediously enter times.
- Select any city -- thousands are included, from New York to Taipei.
- On the left, the timeline for your location.
- On the right, the timeline for your remote cities.
- 2 PM here might line up with 4 AM there. 3 PM here might line up with 4 AM there.
View and Create Calendar Events:
- We'll automatically import your calendar events and show them on your timeline.
- We'll also show work hours (9-5 PM) to make scheduling easier.
- Drag to select a time block, and press "Return" to quickly add a calendar event. No need to enter times or convert in your head.
- We support iCloud, Google Calendar, or any other provider you have added. To add a calendar, open System Preferences and "Internet Accounts".