MarkX converts a to-do list comprising timecode from simple text into to-do markers in Final Cut Pro X!
How it works:
- Paste a to-do list into the MarkX text field;
- Click Mark, select a path to the project's fcpxml file;
- MarkX will create a copy of your fcpxml file and embed markers into it;
- Import the new fcpxml file into Final Cut Pro X.
Please, remember that the format of the timecode must look like:
- HH:MM:SS.FF, HH:MM:SS, MM:SS, or MM:SS.FF.
- All text from the first timecode numbers up to next timecode numbers will be added into first marker description, etc.