Developer website: ORGONITE DOO
Block Shooter is a fast paced Multiplayer shooting game of ultimate first person shooting blasting action will have you running! Shoot and move
With many weapons to choose from, you will jump from map to map, from island to island via the portal teleporting system to engage players from around the world or locally! Total mayhem will ensue in death match made.
Several maps to explore as you dodge the bullets of your enemies! From Trafalgar Square to the jungles of Cambodia you will fight! Not to mention the urban combat of Tunis City where you will discover secret passageways and hiding holes that you will need to evade the snipers or become one yourself by lying in wait on the city rooftops! Experience 4 flying islands that are covered in Lava, dust, snow, and grass! SpaceLabs and metal cubes! No matter what, don’t forget the portals, they are your ticket to more combat than you can throw grenades at! Get your pixel guns blazing!
Block Shooter Features:
- FPS action
- Many levels : London,Tunis,Cambodia,Floating Islands,Space Station.
- Portals to teleport from island to island
- Over 15 awesome weapons : Grenades,Ak-47,snipe and many more
- Amazing PVP combat
- Awesome pixel graphics
- Great avatars
- Deathmatch mode
- Cooperative mode
- Chat- talk to your friends during clash
- Take your best shoot at your enemies on an empty streets of London.
- In the deep forest of Cambodia, filled with various risks, hunt your enemies or be hunted!
- Battle in abandoned city in Tunis has just started! Don’t miss the opportunity to show your skills and rule the city!
- High in the skies, with magical portals, flying islands will take you from one island to another in matter of seconds. Fight with your enemies in this flying adventure and show them who the best flying soldier is!
- Far away from Earth, in deep dark space, fight for space station is in full swing. Be careful not to fall down while fighting the enemy.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.6.6 or later