Developer website: Fabrizio Boco
Arduino Manager is an app to control the Arduino board and receive information from it through:
- USB port
- Arduino Ethernet Shield (arduino.cc)
- Arduino WiFi Shield (arduino.cc)
- Adafruit nRF8001 Bluefruit LE Breakout (www.adafruit.com/products/1697)
- Adafruit CC3000 WiFi (http://www.adafruit.com/products/1469)
The app shows a grid and clicking on it you can insert specialized widgets to send and receive information from Arduino. Each widget is associated with a variable (i.e., T), which is either written or read by the sketch running on the board allowing the MAC app receiving information from Arduino or controlling it. The app can be easily connected to more boards (one at a time), to switch from one board to another tap on the Configuration Widget. User can easily manage different lists of widgets and switch among them in order to control different projects. Any widget list can be shared between own devices and/or other users, through an email message.
Many Arduino libraries are available to easily integrate your own projects with Arduino Manager. Libraries, related documentation, demo sketches and a video tutorial are available for free at my site.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- New centered-gauge widget available
- Code generator and PIN code generator updated to support centered-gauge widget
- Bug fixing
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Version Downloads
- 31 Jul 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X