PixelShop is a simple, powerful, layer-based image and photo editing app, featuring powerful tools and an elegant interface built for OS X.
- Selections - You can quickly and easily select any part of your images using selection tools. Add, intersect, subtract, or invert selections. Select and remove unwanted elements from your photos.
- Blur Tool - PixelShop makes it easy to quickly redact parts of an image. Hide sensitive details of an image by simply clicking and dragging.
- Layers - Use layers to easy placing text and other objects without destroying the original picture.
- Filters - Use non-destructive filters to apply special effects to a layer. You can even save, modify, and disable your filters at any time without modification of the picture. Some of the most popular filters are Drop and Inner Shadows, and Gaussian Blur.
- Gradients - The Gradient tool, new for 3.0, has been cited as an innovative improvement over similar tools provided by other software.
- Vector Tools - Make rectangles, circles, lines, and text, and retain the ability to change things later.
- Performance - PixelShop uses all the power of modern CPUs and GPUs for real-time image processing.
- Created exclusively for OS X - PixelShop takes advantage of many of OS X's technologies, such as Cocoa, OpenGL, Core Image, Full-Screen, Retina display, and much more.