Mount Keeper is a disk-mount-block tool integrated in the System Preferences of OS X. It detects attached disk devices such as external hard disks, flash disks, or SD cards, and prevents their mount, mounts them as read-only, or lets the admin user choose, based on preferences.
- Integrated in System Preferences.
- Three options when disk device is about to mount.
- Preferences can only be changed by admin user.
- When "ask for choice" is chosen, authentication is required to mount a disk device.
- Send notification when any new disk device is attached.
- Uninstall with one button cleanly