Developer website: Kuvacode Oy
Smart Shooter allows you to fully control your camera from your Mac, giving you freedom to explore and experiment to help take the perfect picture.
Automatic download and display means you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene.
Scripting language lets you control your camera, allowing you to take multiple photos with varying settings just by clicking a single button.
- Detection of Canon 6D Mark II model name
- Auto focus on the Canon 6D Mark II and other Canon cameras
- Mirror lockup state for Canon 6D Mark II and other Canon cameras
- Mappings for ISO, Drive Mode, and White Balance camera properties on Canon cameras
- Use of MRAW and SRAW image formats on Canon cameras
- Possible photo save errors, if Filename Expression option gets set to empty text
- Mac support for generic PTP cameras
- OS X 10.7 or later