Developer website: Boniten, Inc.
Photo Theater helps you turn your photos and music into stunning home movies. There are hundreds of built-in effects including themes and transitions to make the movies look dazzling. You can add as many background music and subtitles as you like for your personalized home movies and share home movies on Apple TV, YouTube, iPhone, etc.
- Simple to use, as easy as 1-2-3:
- Drag-n-drop your favorite photos and videos into Timeline
- Randomly set transition effects for photo/video when added
- One click to publish your movie
- Make stunning home movies
- Choose from 25+ themes effects with matching motion, transitions, layout and background
- Come with 48 transition effects to make hollywood-style movies
- Customize your own Ken Burns effect to make your movies vividly
- Nearly 50 types of subtitle styles available for you to choose from
- Crop your images to focus on the part you like
- Trim the video/audio to remove the portions you donâ€™t like
- Adjust the sound volume of your video and audio for output
- Rotate your video counter-clockwise
- Support various media file formats and popular devices
- Add images from iPhoto and local Pictures folder
- Import photos from facebook/Flickr online and your iPad/iPhone devices
- Support image files with extension as .JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .GIF, .PSD, .TIFF and more
- Support video files with extension as .MP4, .M4V, .MOV, .AVI, .WMV, .AVI, .MTS and more
- Support audio files with extension as .MP3, .M4A, .WAV, .AIFF, .AMR and more
- Share online, on the go and at home with family and friends
- Upload movies directly to YouTube/facebook to share online
- Export movies to Apple TV to watch on the big-screen TV with family
- Publish movies to iPhone/iPad to watch on the go
- Burn movies to DVD with built-in iDVD
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Fix bugs to be fully compatible with Mac OS 10.12.
- OS X 10.9 or later