Paragon VMDK Mounter gives you full high-speed read/write access to virtual disks under Mac.
- Very easy to use: mount a virtual container by double clicking or using Finder's "Open With…" context submenu.
- Alternatively a powerful CLI (Command Line Interface) utility allows you to create and mount a virtual container.
- High performance: high access speed to virtual disk content and high-speed data exchange between host and guest OS.
- The first and only solution with full read/write access to virtual disks on OS X.
Supported Virtual Disks Formats
- VMDK: VMware Virtual Disk
- VDI: VirtualBox Virtual Disk
- VHD: Microsoft Virtual PC
- pVHD: Paragon Virtual Disk
- VHDX: Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Disk