CheckMyMac monitors key components in your system and helps preventing major malfunctions before they happen.
- Monitor system components
- Manage User Processes(new)>
- Monitor User Processes Within MenuBar(new)
- Schedule alert notifications based on various temperature sensors in your system.
- Clean inactive and leaked RAM in your system.
- Control your fans manually.
- Clean dust by blowing the air out of your Mac for limited time.
- 3 modes -- full view, compact view and status bar.
- Colourful themes at your choice
- CPU - Average CPU usage and each core usage and its temperature.
- RAM - Monitors RAM usage.
- GPU - Monitors dedicated GPU usage and its temperature.
- VRAM - Monitors VRAM usage.
- Fans - Monitors fans RPM as well as grants control over the fans' RPM.
- Temperature sensors - Monitors various temperature sensors.
Temperature Sensors List
- Wi-Fi card
- Heatsink throttle