Developer website: Docker
Kitematic is a front-end which provides a graphic user interface for Docker, an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications.
- Fast and Easy Setup - Kitematic’s one click install gets Docker running on your Mac and lets you control your app containers from a graphical user interface (GUI).
- Docker Hub Integration - Easily search and pull your favorite images on Docker Hub from Kitematic GUI to create and run your app containers.
- Seamless Experience Between CLI and GUI - Seamlessly switch between Kitematic GUI or Docker CLI to run and manage your application containers.
- Advanced Features - Automatically map ports, visually change environment variables, configuring volumes, streamline logs and CLI access to containers.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.8 or later
* Previously available here
- Version Downloads
- 26 Apr 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X