Marboo is a markup language file viewer, with marboo you can view Markdown file, reStructuredText file, org-mode file and so on. When you want to edit the file, double click the file name in the middle column and marboo will call the configured file editor to edit it, such as Mou, MacVim, etc. The screenshot with "MacVim" is just to show you can use MacVim to work with Marboo.
Marboo, managing and previewing markdown files, supports import markdown directory.
- Markdown Reader, reading Jekyll/Octopress blog posts and Creative Commons Books, etc.
- Markdown Previewer, previewing Markdown files easily.
- Writing Notes with Markdown format.
- Support Markup language such as Markdown, reStructured Text, HTML.
- editing with external editor, such as Emacs, MacVim, Atom, Sublime Text, etc.
- Markdown extensions with Latex formula, Tables, Footnote, Code Highlight, support making slides with remark.js.
- make staff notation with VexTab.