Developer website: Zhu Longquan
Notes for Google Keep (was Menu Tab Pro for Google Keep) (was Quick Keep) lets you quickly capture what's on your mind and be reminded at the right place or time. Create a checklist, enter a note or snap a photo and annotate it.
- Mobile or Desktop mode for viewing your minds
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Add reminders to important notes and be reminded through Google Now
- Colour-code your notes to help find them later
- Archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at keep.google.com.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Updated for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Version Downloads
- 09 Nov 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X