Slides is an elegant image browser and manager.
- Choose between a list or column view to browse folders.
- Slides view: displays thumbnails of the images and folders member of the current folder.
- Recurse option: shows the entire content of the current folder and all of its subfolders at once.
- A preview pane shows the selected image. If a folder is selected rather than a picture it reveals a mosaic of the images it contains. Even more: moving the mouse over that panel will cycle through the content.
- Zoom feature on the preview pane.
- Instant slideshow complete with transition effects and more.
- Option to automatically find and assign pictures to represent the folders in the slides view for a more visual impact than the system's default.
- Slides keeps track of your favourite image editors to give you direct access to them.
- Manage your favourite folders for quick access.
- Information panel with picture-related properties.
- Full support for copy & paste as well as dragging file operations. Cut operations are also supported within Slides.
- File operations are orderly achieved within a queue that can be paused and allows tasks to be canceled.
- Assign tags to files and folders.
- Filter options: files, folder, both; tags.
- Other features:
- Display the content of the pasteboard.
- Copy image content to the clipboard.
- Customize the appearance of the slides and preview panels with borders, shadow, background colour and more.