Developer website: einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Introducing Silica, a new way to convert Quartz Compositions into QuickTime movies, whether you need to convert one clip or one hundred. Just drag one or more compositions onto the Silica application tray, set the output movies' attributes, and click the export button to create a new collection of movies!
- Batch Processing - When exporting new movie output files, Silica handles the creation as a background task. This allows you to continue working on other activities within Silica without waiting for the new file process to finish. Use the Activity Monitor to check the progress of your exports.
- Single-Window User Interface - Silica operations have been consolidated into a single window, giving you an easy and effective tool for manipulating your quartz compositions.
- Export Preset - Silica now provides a set of common presets for h.264 video export settings. This makes it easier to create movies for your favorite i-devices.
- Video Encoding - Silica lets you control the conversion process by specifying the encoding format, compression quality, frame rate, key frame interval and data rate limit.
- Dynamic Length Movies - Silica renders each composition to whatever length the user specifies. Movies may have a length of up to 24 hours.
- Customize the Conversion - Silica lets users view and modify any input parameters made available by a Quartz Composition. Changes to these parameters are saved with the project file for future use.
- New Vibrant Dark user interface
- New compact Tray with selectively enabled items
- The Tray now supports swipe gestures
- Lift and Stamp support for copying conversion settings
- Enhanced connectivity to social media
- OS X 10.11 or later