The Medical Practice Tests is quick and easy to use to check your level of knowledge for a specific medical exam. Our test questions will be an essential study tool for those who are taking medical exam in the near future. The more you practice, the greater would be the chances to clear the exam in one go. Every exam has 10 free questions. Users also have the option to purchase full version of exam, which has more questions.
- CRNE (Canadian Registered Nurse Exam) - With Explanation
- CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) - With Explanation
- DAT (Dental Admissions Test) - No explanation available for the moment
- NCLEX RN (National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses) - With Explanation
- NPTE (National Physical Therapy Examination) - With Explanation
- NREMT (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians) - With Explanation
- PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam) - With Explanation
- PCAT (Pharmacy College Admissions Test) - No explanation available for the moment
- EPPP (Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology) - With Explanation
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) - With Explanation
- Statistics help you to track your progress.
- Favorite mode help you to bookmark hard questions for later access.
- Simulates real exam experience with timer and scoring report.
- Can change the number of questions.
- Can take timed exam.
- Friendly and intuitive interface.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.