Paragon Boot Camp Backup is the first backup solution for Windows OS resided on Mac computers under OS X. Apple Boot Camp is a utility that allows you to run Windows OS on a Mac computer. Mac OS X includes built-in backup tools, but they do not support the NTFS-file system and work on the file level only which negatively effects on computer performance. Our program operates on the sector-level and allows backing up an NTFS partition of Boot Camp and creating incremental chains, where each new increment describes the changes between the current state of the backup object and the previous state.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Sector-level backup -- to create file system backups;
- Backup to VD -- to store your data in a virtual disk. You can mount this disk and access the partition data at a point in time, when backup was done;
- Incremental imaging -- to only back up changed sectors. Incremental imaging improves backup efficiency and reduces storage disk space required by the image;
- Schedule backup -- to automate regular backup operations;
- Selective restore -- to easy extract files and folders from a backup image without the need for restoring an entire image;
- Windows migration -- to migrate Windows OS from one Mac computer to another;
- Pinned archive state - to pin the archive or increment state and to be sure that you can always go back to it. This archive will never be changed or merged automatically;
- Support for Windows installed on separate disk;
- Enhanced restore to another Mac;
- Paragon Updater.