Developer website: Oryx Digital Ltd
HyperPlan allows you to plan your work and life in an easy-to-understand, visual form. See at a glance what needs doing next. If you have ever planned something by sticking notes to a wall, you pretty much know how to use Hyper Plan already. Create cards with any number of custom properties (name, estimated effort, assigned to, priority, status, due date, etc.) and you can automatically layout and color your cards based on any of these properties. Perfect for project planning, todo lists, storyboarding, sales pipeline tracking, and more
Hyper Plan is suitable for a wide range of planning, scheduling, tracking and visualization applications, including:
- project management
- to-do list
- sales pipeline tracking
- resource planning
- staff scheduling
It is perfect for situations where bits of paper are not enough, but a full project-management solution is too much.
- Hyper Plan now better handles situations where it can't save your plan file, e.g. because the plan file is read-only or locked by another process.
- You can now choose how you want property value completion to work in the Card properties window using the new Property value completion field in the Preferences window.
- The maximum size of the tooltip text in the Cards pane has been increased from 512 to 1024 characters.
- Previously Hyper Plan could crash if you used Ctrl+Left/Right/Up/Down when the Cards pane was laid out by connection. This is now fixed.
- Icons were incorrectly sized in the Table and Properties panes. This is now fixed.
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Version Downloads
- 19 Feb 2019
- Intel 64 / OS X