The Magic Launcher is a new Minecraft launcher which can load mods dynamically without changing or patching the minecraft.jar.
No more mod installation problems, just select your mods and enjoy.
- selectable minecraft.jar
- selectable environment
- automatic version detection
- automatic library download
- configurable window size, also maximized
- selectable minecraft folder
- selectable java executable
- java memory limit
- java custom parameters
- show error log
- multiple user profiles
- remember password
- configuration profiles
- load mods dynamically without changing minecraft.jar
- META-INF does not have to be deleted
- automatic mod compatibility checking
- external mods detection and compatibility checking
- shortcut to external mods folder
- configurable external mods
- automatic mod requirements checking (ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Forge, GuiAPI)
What is Magic Launcher?
Magic Launcher is a new Minecraft launcher that can load mods dynamically without changing or patching the minecraft.jar. This updated mod has no more installation problems. Just select the mod and then you’re ready to enjoy.
How to install Magic Launcher?
- To download Magic Launcher go to MacUpdate.com and click on the green "Download" button on the left-hand side.
- After the file has been downloaded, it will appear you in your "Downloads" Folder.
- Make sure you have Minecraft installed on your Mac and open the Magic Launcher app.
How to use Magic Launcher?
- First Launch the Magic Launcher App and then go through the setup process.
- Choose either an existing profile that you have or create a new one.
- Lastly, click "Add" and choose "Magic Launcher".
- Click "OK" and you’re all set and ready to go!
How to delete Magic Launcher
- Go to your "Applications" folder from within "Finder" and find "Magic Launcher".
- Right-click on the app and then choose "Move to Trash".
- Find the "Trash" icon on the Dock and open it. From within, choose "Empty".