Developer website: Nuclear Nova Software
Video ASCII Art is a powerful video generator that converts digital movies into amazing looking text art videos. In addition to processing a wide variety of video files, Video ASCII Art also processes still photos. Multithreading uses all of your computer's processors for blazing fast conversions on all types of video.
- Output art to both black/white text and full color
- export plain mp4, text, html, tif, and rtf files.
- A user editable character set adjusts the available characters to be used, while the maximum character width option controls the finished product size.
- Real time still image previews make for easy source image tweaking, allowing for the best possible results to be obtained.
- Compatible source videos include, but are not limited to:
- Compatible images include:
Output quality greatly depends on the input file. Often images such as clip art work better than sources such as digital photos. High image contrast and a clean white background always helps. Your milage may vary, experiment!
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Updated ffmpeg library
- Native compatibility with OS X 10.11
- Minimum OS X version 10.8
- OS X 10.8 or later