Developer website: NipDATA
Byte Designer is the emerging enterprise tool for designing databases at all levels of an organization, using the same concepts found in tools costing thousands of dollars! It's a powerful database design tool--with an advanced SQL editor and support for all major RDBMS--which can design complex systems.
- generic using ODBC
- generic using SQL92
- InterBase/FireBird DB2
- MS SQL
Online documentation is found here: http://www.nipdata.com/faq/byte-designer-manual.html.
Note: Although Finder indicates no version number for this application, the developer refers to it as version 2.3-151020.
- Added resolution to diagrams in page setup dialog
- Added menu entry under help for registration app/plugin
- Fixed object disappearance on large diagrams
- Updater considers release date also now
- OS X 10.5 or later
- ODBC drivers
- Version Downloads
- 09 Nov 2015
- Intel 64 / OS X / PPC 32 / Intel 32 / PPC 64